FORMULA DAY CAMP / 25.06.17 – 30.06.17 / CLOSED
Date 25.06.17 – 30.06.17
- Age of participants: aged 6 to 16 (years of birth 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Participants: boys and girls
- CAMP presentation and KIT delivery: Sunday 25 Jun at 2pm: Stadio Comunale di Gressan
- Hours of training: Sunday at 4pm; Monday-Thursday 9am-12.00pm and 4.00pm-6.00pm. Friday 9am-12.00pm, Closing Cerimony on Friday at 2pm
- Recreational activities: 2.30pm-3.30pm daily lesson of the Spanish language, thematic studies on food and wellness, lesson about solidarity project “boots for a smile”
- Dinner time: 7.30pm-8.30pm (for those who stay overnight)
- Goodnight: 10.30pm (for those who stay overnight)
- Training groups: players will be subject to an initial test in order to assess their technical level and divide them into homogeneous training groups
- Goalkeeper training: goalies will have their own specific training
- For further information please check our FAQs.
REGISTRATION FEE € 550,00 CLOSED
FORMULA DAY CAMP: € 550,00 / 50 € OFF FOR THE 2nd child
What’s included – The fee of the FCB Escola Camp Gressan includes:
- 1 initial test in order to assess the technical level
- 4 daily training sessions directed by the coaches of the FCB Escola
- 20 weekly training sessions directed by the coaches of the FCB Escola
- transfer hotel/stadium
- Physiotherapist available
- NIKE-FCB ESCOLA CAMP official kit: 1 BLUE jersey, 1 RED jersey, 1 shorts, 2 pairs of NIKE socks
- 5 Spanish classes
- Lesson about solidary project
- Thematic studies on food and wellness
- Water always available
- The opportunity of being selected for the Team Italia
- The opportunity of being invited in Barcelona to participate in the training of the Barcelona FCB Escola and the Masia FC Barcelona
- Certificate of participation issued by the FCB Escola
Training Centre: Stadio Comunale di Gressan
Loc. Les Iles – 11020 Gressan (AO)
The prestige of the Camp has allowed us to offer participants great discounted prices in some accommodation facilities close to the Camp location. We favored those facilities compliant with the standards required by FCB Escola, with particular attention to participants’ safety and aggregation, as well as comfort and convenience.
If you wish to book your stay at the agreed facility, please consult the following information and refer directly and exclusively to the hotel for any inquiry, including payment.
Prices and offers listed below are just for information. MACSY Srl is not responsible for any aspect of the purchase.
HOTEL EXPRESS AOSTA
Località Autoporto, 33 – 11020 Pollein (Aosta) – Italy
Price € 52,00 per day in full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for each participating child, in a room with other children
Phone +39 0165 45723
Web Site http://www.hotelexpressaosta.it/
Tourist information about the territory
On the right, mountain slope of the Dora, in a wide basin in the flatland of Aosta, which is a few kilometres away, Gressan is a delightful village spread out over a slightly raised landscape set among vast orchards. This district was already inhabited during the Roman era, as confirmed by some inscriptions that were discovered and subsequently brought to the Archaeological Museum in Aosta. There is the interesting little church of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine de Villa, surrounded by orchard greenery: it has a spire and a two-floor bell-tower decorated with a mullioned window in Romanesque style. This is one of the most important pieces of architecture in the valley. A goldsmith produced crucifix dating from the XII century, in golden copper and set with precious stones, originally belonged to this church. It is now preserved in the Aosta Cathedral Museum. The particularly vast land within the municipality includes an important tourist resort called Pila, located 1,800 metres above sea level.